MacBook Air (2020) Review
SPONSOR: Watch thousands of documentaries for free for 31 days AND get a free Nebula account by signing up at and using the promo code ‘vector’!
The MacBook Air, Apple’s most popular Mac, is fully, finally back.
And I don’t say that lightly. In October of 2018, Apple brought the Air out of hibernation and gave it a modern makeover. Mostly.It got the updated design, high density, Retina display, and USB-C interface that made the 12-inch MacBook, its once-and-former-successor, so compelling.
But, it also inherited the butterfly keyboard, which was meant to be thinner and more stable, but ultimately proved to be divisive and unreliable.
It got Intel’s coreM low-power chipset, which was fine for casual and ultra-mobile workflows, but wasn’t up as robust as the former Air’s Core I.
And, it was more expensive. Not than the 12-inch or the initial prices of the previous Airs, but than the low, low price the immediately previous Air had dropped to over the years.
Now, some 18 months later, Apple is aiming to fix all of that with an even more modern update. Again, mostly.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Mobile Nations’ disclosure policy for more details:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nhói lòng khi con gái Mai Phương – bé Lavie hỏi Phùng Ngọc Huy: Ba ơi, mẹ ngủ khi nào thức dậy?
- Phùng Ngọc Huy không về tiễn vợ cũ, ai là người nhận nuôi con gái Mai Phương?
- Nguyễn Duy nói về Mai Phương Phùng Ngọc Huy bé Lavie sau MV Bí Mật Trái Tim
- Cách ly toàn xã hội là gì, không có chuyện phong tỏa ? cập nhật tối 31/03. Hàng hóa sẽ không thiếu ?
- Thủ tướng chỉ thị: Thực hiện các biện pháp cấp bách phòng, chống dịch COVID-19