Beginning C++ Game Programming – Part 1
To learn more, go to:
Learn C++ from scratch and get started building your very own games
About This Video
This course offers a fun way to learn modern C++ programming while building exciting 2D games
A beginner-friendly guide offering a fast-paced but engaging approach to game development
Immerse yourself in building a wide variety of desktop games that gradually increase in complexity
This video course is all about offering you a fun introduction to the world of game programming, C++, and the OpenGL-powered SFML using three fun, fully-playable games. These games are an addictive frantic two-button tapper, a multi-level zombie survival shooter, and a split-screen multiplayer puzzle-platformer.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
We will start with the very basics of programming, such as variables, loops, and conditions, and you will become more skillful with each game as you move through the key C++ topics, such as OOP (Object-Orientated Programming), C++ pointers, and an introduction to the Standard Template Library. While building these games, you will also learn exciting game programming concepts such as particle effects, directional sound (spatialization), OpenGL programmable Shaders, spawning thousands of objects, and more.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những phần mềm giả lập Android tốt nhất dành cho Windows – Minhvu.vn
- Siêu Nhân Anh Hùng Trái Đất | Tập 08 – Phim Siêu Nhân Armor hero
- Liên Minh Huyền Thoại: Tốc Chiến – Đây Là 3 Việc Cần Làm Ngay Để Chơi Được LOL Mobile Bản Test
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÀI ĐĂT TAY CẦM PS3 TRÊN LAPTOP, PC CHI TIẾT NHẤT 11.2019
- Thủ thuật giúp PUBG Mobile chạy mượt mà trên máy tính cấu hình thấp