Built-in animations (scenes) for animated 3D models are here! You can now add BOTH automatic and your own animations to 3D models, making for endless creative possibilities!
This tutorial helps you get started with animated 3D models in PowerPoint – how to find, insert, and animate them using pre-built “scenes” from Microsoft. The following video (part 2) will walk you through some advanced tricks with how I made the dinosaur. Part 3 (coming soon) will show you how to play around with 3D models even WITHOUT PowerPoint. Lots of fun to be had either way.
Office Insider Program:
Hope you enjoy!
► Get the Slides from My YouTube Tutorials
► Follow me on Twitter (if you want to hear from me more often)!
► Check out our free PowerPoint mini-courses with my friends and partners Camille & Taylor of Nuts & Bolts Speed Training:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- BLACKBERRY BOLD CỔ – Trải nghiệm những ứng dụng mạng xã hội Facebook, Viber…
- Cách sửa lỗi khi khởi động win 7 không vào được windows, fix windows error recovery win 7
- Cách đặt RAM ẢO trên Windows 7, 8, 10 | Increasing Virtual Memory on Windows
- (FREE FIRE) Misthy Được As Mobile Tặng Sao Chọc Gil Xô Và Kết Bạn Chơi Chung
- تحميل كراك Download PES 2019 crack only